All 25 art Reviews

How to Feed Depression 5 How to Feed Depression 5

hey, you're back!

I was beginning to miss your short stories, and now here they are again. Hope to see the end of this one soon :>.

Yoshiko13 responds:

yup yup! been a REALLY busy semester!!! gunna post all mei werk!! >u<)b

Boxxy Boxxy

I AM BOXXY YOU SEE?

YOU SEEEE?!!!!

YOU SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Yoko (a.k.a. Super Sexy Anime) Yoko (a.k.a. Super Sexy Anime)

SEXIEST THING SINCE HELGA PATAKI

Shaman Shaman

You might have actually helped me out on something.

I was going to say that the hand should be clearer because it's closer, but it just hit me that if you're focusing your eyes on the person's head, it would be that blurry that close wouldn't it? For some that didn't register earlier, my mind is a deceptive fiend haha.

Good work :P.

xcrosspictures responds:

Well yeah, you're right. Though I should have spent a bit more time on the close-up hand. It ended up looking a bit motion-blurred too as it it was in motion. Still the white and sharp highlights sort of ruins that feel since they are so clear. So either I should have blurred out the highlights a bit, or spent more time on adding some detail to the hand.

Charcoal Owl Charcoal Owl

I'm not sure if you made a grid on the paper and used a photo as a reference, but even then you have one hell of a understanding on how to apply charcoal. It's so clean with such a smudgy medium haha.

CameronMc responds:

Hah no grid, but I did sketch it out with a graphite pencil before drawing with charcoal.
I also used charcoal pencils (black and white) on gray paper, so I managed to stay relativity clean.

Food Thief Food Thief

Reminds me a lot of http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/399107

But Rtil is long gone from good ol newgrounds, but now we have a new champion for hip people who slide down pipes.

congratz!

In The Safety Of One's Room In The Safety Of One's Room

Holy front page batman!

Ness Vs. Starman Jr. Ness Vs. Starman Jr.

I remember seeing this on either reddit or tumblr, I believe reddit.

cool present!

Skuther Skuther

NEOLIGHT!

YOU LIVE :O!

also good to hear you're working at insomniac games, gotta be fun work :>.

My World My World

D:

ill miss your super clean line work!